THE ALV METHOD PART 3 PROGRAM IS A UNIQUE BLEND OF ONE-ON-ONE AND ONLINE COACHING. OUR PROCESS ENSURES THAT YOUR EXPERIENCE IS NOT ONLY PERSONALIZED AND ENGAGING BUT ALSO STRUCTURED AND RESULTS-ORIENTED. IN JUST 6 WEEKS, YOU’LL BE EQUIPPED WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO LAND (OR HAVE LANDED!) YOUR IDEAL JOB AT YOUR IDEAL FIRM. THE PROGRAM INCLUDES SIX ECOACHING MODULES, SIX LIVE COACHING SESSIONS AND ONE RESUME REVIEW AND ENHANCEMENT.
From a stand-out resume that will get you noticed to the interview skills that will land you the job, this program equips you with everything you need to make your dream career your reality. The program is organized into six phases which can be uniquely tailored to meet your desired time frame and needs. Each phase will help you develop valuable skills in different key areas crucial to landing that job!
Every phase includes one comprehensive eCoaching module and personalized time with a certified coach or career specialist in addition to a comprehensive resume review and enhancement. Below are the six key phases:
• Phase One: Resume Review – Resume eCoaching module and a 40 minute coaching session with a certified coach, resume enhancements and 20 minute debrief with a resume specialist
• Phase Two: Personal Branding – Personal branding eCoaching module and a 40 minute coaching session with a certified coach
• Phase Three: Networking and Applications – Networking and applications eCoaching module and a 40 minute coaching session with a certified coach
• Phase Four: Interviewing Skills – Interview eCoaching module and a 60 minute recorded mock interview with an interview specialist
• Phase Five: Negotiation Strategies – Negotiations eCoaching module and a 40 minute coaching session with a certified coach
• Phase Six: Day One on the Job and Beyond – Day One and Beyond eCoaching module and a 40 minute coaching session with a certified coach
Throughout the program you will work with your designated certified coach. The program is typically completed over a six week period and can be tailored to suit your preferences and needs.
$267/week for 6 weeks
We Are Results Driven
This program was developed by a team of certified coaches and career specialists using the latest data, trends and information. Our unique blend of online modules and in-person sessions gives you more bang for your buck than anything comparable on the market (if there is even anything comparable?!) We also ensure that you’re not just walking away with a great personal pitch and a shiny new resume, but that you’re actually learning the skills and strategies required to stand out professionally – the type of skills that will benefit you far beyond the job application process!
• 1 STAND OUT RESUME REVIEWED AND UPDATED BY OUR RESUME SPECIALIST
• A REFINED PERSONAL PITCH AND ENHANCED ONLINE PROFILES
• UNIQUE NEW STRATEGIES TO APPROACH THE APPLICATION PROCESS
• NEW SKILLS TO LEVERAGE YOUR PERSONAL NETWORK
• CRUCIAL TECHNIQUES TO NAIL THE INTERVIEW AND A SESSION WITH A SPECIALIST
• IMPORTANT JOB AND COMPENSATION NEGOTIATION SKILLS
• PREPARING FOR FIRST DAY ON THE JOB AND BEYOND
• NEW STRATEGIES, INSIGHTS AND ENCOURAGEMENT FROM YOUR CERTIFIED COACH
• ACCESS TO A COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED INDIVIDUALS ON A SIMILAR JOURNEY
$267/week for 6 weeks
Ready to get started?
Working with ALV was one of the best professional decisions I've made! I signed up for the "Get That Job" program and started working with Coach Teague during a challenging time. I had received my Master's degree and was trying to make a career move. I was going on interviews, but I wasn't getting the offers from any of the companies I was interested in. I knew I was doing all the right things, but it just wasn't happening.I started going through the weekly modules and having weekly sessions with Teague. The program helped me really think through the job search process in a more mindful way. I realized I needed to line my values up with a company that shared those values. Four weeks into the program, I got an offer from a company that was exactly what I was looking for, and that's where I work today!If you're going through the same struggle that I was, and you're wondering whether or not this program was worth it, I will tell you and everyone I talk to that it definitely is! Not only do the coaches and the modules help, there is an ALV community there to support you if you need it! If you are ready to "Get That Job," then I urge you to commit to this program and to yourself because it will be the best decision you can make!
Teague was by far, one of the best coaches I have ever been fortunate enough to work with. Her skills go beyond that of the traditional career coach who simply listens and asks standard questions. Instead, she serves as a genuine consultant who offers expert advice and selective questioning that digs under the surface and into root causes. She does this all while calibrating her approach to her clients need, and remaining focused on actual results.In addition, Teague is an excellent synthesizer of information. It is perhaps my favorite of her many superpowers. Her ability to summarize many of my scattered thoughts into crystal clear notes and actions steps was a true gift to which I am super grateful.If you are looking for a true coaching leader that cares deeply about your success look no further than Teague Simoncic.
My experience with Ama la Vida was very helpful. I did the Get that Job program with Eden as my coach. She was amazing and really helped me in my process finding a job in Chicago. She helped and encouraged me to be more confident even when I felt that I couldn't do something. I highly recommend Ama la Vida for those people that need a little help on their professional journey.