Thanks for being brave and sharing your thoughts with the Ama La Vida community!
About the blog: We run a tight ship around here because we’re looking for unique and high-quality content. We only post curated, elevated and educational content that will provide new insights and resources for our readers and that aligns with our culture and values. We do not have the bandwidth to provide high-touch editing and revisions, and so we reserve the right to refuse the publication of your post if it does meet our quality or content standards.
Our publishing fee: Due to the time investment our team puts into developing and curating this content, we do charge a publishing fee.
These are our prices:
– Guest post with no-follow links (written by an individual on an interesting topic) $50
– Sponsored post with no-follow links (written by a business or company about an interesting topic) $100
– Product Reviews (you supply a product for us to review and we provide a post with our review) $100
We encourage you to follow these content guidelines to ensure publication:
- A blog post that is between 1200-2000 words
- Follow SEO best practices:
- Include subheaders, section titles or listicles
- Feel free to link to outside resources or other ALV blogs or programs
- Make sure you include an opening which describes what the post will be about and a closing paragraph summarizing the main idea
- We aim to have articles that are easy to skim and though they are long and informative, however, they look like a quick and easy read
- We enjoy reading articles written in an active voice
- We will require a photo of you and a short bio
- A headshot is preferred
- 3-4 sentence bio
Please submit your first and last name, your bio, your headshot, and your draft for review here.