One of society’s most dangerous misconceptions is that success is something we need to individually create and pursue. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Success is born, developed and nurtured not by individuals, but by squads: squads made up of mentors, advisors, leaders, and coaches. When we surround ourselves with smart, inspirational, and supportive people, and allow them to empower our growth, that is when we flourish.
Athletes know this. Celebrities know this. And it’s our mission to ensure that driven and passionate women can realize this, too!
The ALV Fellowship Program is a three-month program designed for exceptional go-getters to help them accelerate their success through consistent leadership coaching, accountability, and support. ALV fellows are carefully selected based on the work they are doing, the impact they are making and their commitment to supporting and empowering fellow women go-getters. One of history’s most phenomenal females, Helen Keller, once said: “Alone we can achieve so little, together we can achieve so much.” This program strives to share, promote and champion this message!
The Fellowship Program Includes:
• Weekly one-on-one coaching sessions with a trained and experienced leadership coach
• Ongoing support and accountability from your personal coach
• Personal and professional support from your cohort of ALV Fellows
• Social events and networking opportunities with your cohort of ALV Fellows
• Lifelong access to the ALV Fellowship Alumni Program