There’s no one better to help you prepare for your upcoming interviews than Coach Lisa, a skilled career coach and former recruiter. If you’re ready to feel more confident in verbalizing your unique Professional Value Proposition and to gain a better understanding of how to answer behavioral and situational interview questions, look no further.
In this session you will…
- Create a Professional Value Proposition and Exit Statement.
- Review common interview questions using the STAR or BAR method.
- Discuss and create a list of questions you may want to ask the interviewer to better understand how you would fit into the organization and culture.
- Create a message chart to answer the question, “Why should we hire you?”
- Prepare for salary negotiation during the interview process and after the offer has been received.