Free beer and ping pong tables are cool and all… but that is not what people mean when they say they want to work for organizations that care about them. If they want beer, they’ll go to the pub. What they really mean is that they want organizations that truly invest in them; their growth, development and overall well-being. This is the smartest and fastest way to a more loyal and productive workforce. Our Personal and Professional Enrichment Program provides your organization with the perfect vehicle to support, nurture and invest in your employees in ways that actually matter!
- Annual Subscription for Employees – Each employee is set up with an annual subscription and login credentials for a co-branded site where they access all of their PPEP tools and resources.
- Every Month a New Development Theme – From fighting fear to boosting confidence and everything in between, we feature a new personal and professional growth theme every month. We are also happy to add, change or tailor themes to meet your organizations needs and preferences.
- Monthly Development Coaching Tools – Every month we release between two and three eCoaching tools relating to the month’s theme. Our eCoaching tools provide a fun and effective framework for consistent growth and development.
- Weekly Encouragement and Accountability – Each week we send a personal email including resources, insights, challenges and encouragement to keep your employees motivated and on track.
- Development Prizes and Rewards – We also reward employees for their ongoing growth and development by providing cool freebies and prizes
- Collaboration and Community – We will create an online community for your employees to share their new insights and support each-other in their learning, growth and development. Our certified coaches will also be involved to answer questions, show support and share their tips and resources.
- Monthly Coaching or Workshops – We can supplement the tools with virtual or in-person small group coaching sessions or larger workshops to reinforce learnings, surface new insights and get support from their community and our certified coaches
- Receive Valuable Data about your Employees – We also capture valuable (and anonymous) data about your employees to help you better understand them and identify additional opportunities to add value to their experience with your school or company
- Continuous Improvement – Your employees will constantly improve as people and professionals, learning new skills and techniques for managing their lives and careers and constantly learning about themselves and what they need to be and do their best
- Focus – Personal and professional development is our specialty. Not only do we create industry leading tools and resources, but we also take all of the administrative and organizational tasks of managing an enrichment program off your hands. This frees up leadership and administrator time to focus where you really want
- Engagement & Growth -With an exciting development program and consistently enriching material, employees will feel more valued and engaged. Studies continuously show that employees increasingly to work for organizations that invest in their people. With PPEP, you can well and truly prove that you do!
- Insights – With our rich data and insights you will understand your employees in new and valuable ways – what are their drivers, what are their fears? Where are they are lacking and what do they need to perform at their best? This will help you implement new policies and strategies to better your people and organization.
A New and Better Way to Invest in Your People
The National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to empowering female business professionals, to assisting women into leadership positions in business, and to enhancing the diversity of the workforce worldwide. We serve four related client groups: female MBA students, female business professionals and MBA-level entrepreneurs, universities and corporate partners.
Based in Seattle, Makers is a unique and innovative coworking space providing flexibility, custom design to boost creativity, and a community of supporters to its members. ALV and Makers have partnered up to further raise the coworking bar by offering monthly professional and personal development to all Makers members. ALV provides monthly in-person lunch and learns as well as virtual tools and resources.
HOS Business Center
HOS was founded on the idea that success is significantly more challenging without the support of a community. HOS stands for "helping others succeed", and it not only provides its members with a workspace but also a community of supporters. Ama La Vida has partnered with the HOS to offer its members ongoing personal and professional enrichment on top of the many amazing benefits the center already provides.