PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM (PPEP) PERKS
- Monthly Development Tools – Provide your students, employees or members with access to ongoing personal and professional development with our monthly eCoaching tools. From fighting fear of failure, to increasing productivity, to expressing gratitude, our tools provide a fun and effective framework for consistent growth
- Monthly Development Resources – Each month we release articles, coaching videos and a variety of other resources to further explain the monthly theme and ensure students and members are making true, lasting changes
- Monthly Coaching or Workshops – Supplement the tools with virtual or in-person small group coaching sessions or larger workshops to reinforce learnings, surface new insights and get support from their community and our certified coaches
- Continuous Improvement – We will help your students, employees or members grow and develop on a consistent basis. They will constantly improve as people and professionals, learning new skills and techniques for managing their lives and careers and constantly learning about themself and what they need to be and do their best
- Focus – Personal and professional development is our specialty. Not only do we create industry leading tools and resources, but we also take all of the administrative and organizational tasks of managing an enrichment program off your hands. This frees up leadership and administrator time to focus where you really want
- Engagement & Growth -With an exciting development program and consistently enriching material, you’ll be losing less members and attracting many more. PPEP is a great selling point to drive involvement and engagement
- Insights – We also capture valuable (and anonymous) data about your students, employees or members to help you better understand them and identify additional opportunities to add value to their experience with your school or company
Ama La Vida is like a gym, but for working on your life instead of your bod
Based in Seattle, Makers is a unique and innovative coworking space providing flexibility, custom design to boost creativity, and a community of supporters to its members. ALV and Makers have partnered up to further raise the coworking bar by offering monthly professional and personal development to all Makers members. ALV provides monthly in-person lunch and learns as well as virtual tools and resources.
HOS Business Center
HOS was founded on the idea that success is significantly more challenging without the support of a community. HOS stands for "helping others succeed", and it not only provides its members with a workspace but also a community of supporters. Ama La Vida has partnered with the HOS to offer its members ongoing personal and professional enrichment on top of the many amazing benefits the center already provides.