Center for Credentialing & Education (CCE) Board Certified Coach (BCC)
International Coaching Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
M.A. Industrial Organizational Psychology, University of New Haven
B.A. Psychology & Sociology, University of Connecticut
EQ-I 2.0 & EQ 360 Emotional Intelligence Assessment – Certified
Unconscious Motivators: The Print: The Why of You – Certified
Aptitudes & Natural Abilities: Highlands Ability Battery – Certified
Personal-Style: Myers Briggs MBTI – Certified
Interests: Strong Interest Inventory Myers Briggs MBTI – Certified
This is my story
Have you encountered moments of frustration, challenge, or stagnation with a life or work situation? At times, it may seem tempting to take the easy way out, to stop trying, to accept being stuck as permanent, but deep down, we know that’s not what we truly want.
Can you relate? I can. During my early years, navigating school and life with ADHD presented unforeseen obstacles. The inner voice of doubt would whisper, “I can’t do this.” Yet, my unwavering determination to succeed led me to transform that doubt into a powerful mantra: “I’ll find a way.” And I did.
Determined, I channeled my frustration into new achievements—earning a graduate degree in industrial/organizational psychology, excelling in the field of human resources and recruiting, choosing a new path of coaching, and pursuing advanced coach training.
Throughout my nine-year corporate career in human resources, I closely collaborated with candidates, hiring managers, and leaders. This experience provided me with a profound understanding of the hiring process, companies’ priorities, and candidates’ burning desire to find the perfect fit. As part of this work, I engaged in one-on-one and group coaching to empower employees to enhance their effectiveness.
Individual coaching sessions often left employees and leaders pondering existential questions: “What’s the best career path for me? How can I advance my career? Where do I fit into the company culture? How can I lead my team more effectively? How can I strike the right work-life balance?”
Now that you’ve learned about me, I’m eager to learn about you—your ambitions, struggles, and aspirations. You CAN do this, and together, WE can make it happen.
- Want to be considered a strong leader of people as they step into their new management role
- Seek to learn more about their management style and want to adapt to new ways of leading others
- Want to make great choices while recruiting new talent for their team
- Have a long view of their career with a desire to build their network, develop their people, and learn new skills
- Feel confused about whether to stay in their jobs or find a new role and how to take actionable steps to achieve their goals
- Want feedback on their professional branding such as their resume, LinkedIn profile, and how to speak about their value during interviews and at work
- Seek help with a job search strategy that will help them find the best job as soon as possible
- Want to understand how to navigate the workplace and relationships with their ADHD tendencies
- Feel discouraged about their current situation and want help uncovering their strengths and skills to be confident in their next steps in the process.
- Compare themselves to others wishing they didn’t have certain obstacles that are getting in the way of their work-life satisfaction
- Experience stress because of conflict with others and want to determine how to work through the challenge
- Are aware of their ADHD tendencies and want to improve relationships, confidence, and work-life efficiencies and effectiveness
My Coaching Approach
Clients describe me as an easy-to-talk-to, kind, caring, and an energizing person. I’m your ambassador and cheerleader and you’ll notice right away how much I believe in you.
Together we can:
- Assess the current situation with an emphasis on what’s possible for the future.
- Resolve situations and concerns while determining how to grow and expand.
- Find a way to improve on what isn’t working while using techniques and tools to gain clarity and stay focused on the outcome.
- Identify thoughts and beliefs that are important to you and also that may be holding you back from getting what you want.
I will listen to you, clarify your intentions and beliefs, laugh with you, share my insights, provide structure, and celebrate with you!
What my clients say
“My conversations with Andrea were the easiest, most fulfilling sessions I’ve ever had with a career advisor. Andrea validated my choices, professional tendencies, quirks, and aspirations to help me figure out what I should do next. I am extremely happy with the coaching I received, and she even reached out to check in on me periodically. I highly recommend Andrea!”
“Andrea was an incredible help in my job search! After being laid off in May, I scheduled a few calls with her to review my resume, LinkedIn profile, and strategy when it came to applying for new positions. What I appreciated most was that she took the time to really understand my situation and background, and believed in my potential to land something great. I would highly recommend others to work with Andrea, she is a huge reason why I was able to land my new job.”
“Andrea Tropeano was a massive resource to me during my job hunt. Her coaching and advice kept me on track and focused during what can be a stressful and troubling process. Sometimes it’s just nice having someone in your corner and Andrea was definitely there for me. When I started losing some steam and feeling like I might never find the right role she maintained communications with me and got me back on track.”
Ready to try coaching?
Speak with a Relationship Strategist to get matched with a coach.