Seeing all of the news of the layoffs at a variety of different companies over the past few weeks is heartbreaking. There are so many amazing professionals out there now ready to work, and are starting to think about next steps.
It is absolutely OK not to be OK right now.
Grieve, cry, scream, sleep in, eat some comfort food, work out, meditate, drink some water, binge some media of your choice, take a break – do whatever it is you need to do for you during this time of transition.
And when you are ready, there is a great network of people out here to help.
We wanted to offer up some of the resources here at Ama La Vida to those who may be in a state of transition:
1. The Ultimate Career Transition Guide
Ready to land a job you love? Download our ALV Career Method guide that was created to help you manage your career so you can get unstuck and land your dream job! Click here to download for free today.
2. Join our free webinars
Every week, we host webinars and coaching hours on topics ranging from career transitioning tips and strategies, to building your self-esteem and confidence. You can always join one of our sessions by registering for an event here.
3. Check out our popular job search strategies
Gain instant access to our full library of top job searching strategies, including insights on how to discover open opportunities all the way to interview and application support. Access our library here.
4. Read our blog articles, in particular, we’d like to highlight these:
- In A World of 7+ Billion People, Here’s Why You’re Unique by Nicole Wood
- “And That’s Okay”: An Affirmation For Overwhelming Days by Shari Santoriello
- How To Reinvent Yourself And Revitalize Your Career by John Roccia
- 6 Tips To Befriending Your Inner Imposter by Cait Swamy
- How To Answer These 5 Tricky Interview Questions by John Roccia
- How To Network In A Remote World by Brooke McCord
- Out Of The Box Ways A Career Coach Can Help by John Roccia
5. Connect with us across social
Come hangout with us on Instagram and LinkedIn. We’re always sharing resources on these channels that can help you build your toolbox!
6. The ALV Career Method eCourse
Ready for a career change? Join thousands of our students who have successfully career transitioned using our proprietary methodologies. Click here to join for $99 today.
7. Coaching Support
1:1 Private Career Coaching
Ready to design a career you love with individualized and custom-tailored support? Our most popular coaching packages offers you the opportunity to work 1-on-1 with a career specialists and coach to guide you through our 4-part process to help you build a career you are passionate about. Click here to learn more.
Community Membership Group Coaching
Maybe you’re not quite ready for individual coaching, but you’d still love to work with a coach (and group of people) who are able to help you stay accountable to your goals. Click here to learn more about how our Community Membership can help you.
Cara Bernstein Chernoff
Latest posts by Cara Bernstein Chernoff (see all)
- The Ama La Vida “Laid Off Toolkit” - November 16, 2022